Thursday, June 4, 2015

Journey begins

And it all begin as t should have, traveling outside my site for the 5th time, during my life time I have continue to look for something deeper a feeling that the world has more to offer than just the place where I was born, my family sees it like I am crazy and not stable enough, that I will never stop this search but I have come to peace with my own need to explore. I only took an additional thing 5 bolillos salados for a very special lady that was willing to accept me as I am 

Our trip begin taking a bus that we never took as we arrive 20 minutes late making our plans change by being this my last night in my hometown city going now to a different place, we got to la central de camiones than night around 10:20pm waiting for our bus to departure from Guadalajara, Mexico towards DF for the journey ahead of us, I was really hesitant for them to let us load our bikes without putting them apart but the people were so nice to let us load them as they were but not without looking at us asking questions or wondering where we will go with 2 bicycles and luggage on our backs, we departure for Mexico City on June the 4th 2015 at 11pm, this is where it all begins, showtime :)

 Resultado de imagen para central de camionera nueva guadalajara

No comments:

Post a Comment